Old April 25th, 2024, 22:16   #25
lapsitting2020
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
9 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisRedding View Post
I am pretty new to discovering this pleasure, but I've sat on a few laps! I've had couple at parties after that were just part of fooling about. One stands out on a pretty skinny girl who I didn't expect it from that lasted probably about 20-30 mins!

But there's a few on the same girl that stand out. I've probably only seen her about four times. I said I wanted to try sitting on her lap the second time and she seemed to really enjoy it. I probably spent hours on her laps in different positions in the following times I saw her: facing her with legs wrapped around her, sitting across her legs sideways, and facing away. She always seemed keen to have my feet off the floor completely. She was also very happy to provide me with "relief" in any of these positions. She also liked showing off she's pretty strong - cradling my legs and back and also doing calf raises with me sat on her. She also did hip thrusts from the bed when she was lying down and me sat on her lap /hips.

I've probably got more to recall, will post when they come to mind.
That sounds amazing! So how did you initially discover that this would be pleasurable?