View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2021, 08:35   #82
169qwe
VIP

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
1,490 Total

"The suddenness of the lift is probably what made me enjoy it".

Bingo, luff(arungen). Completely agree. I've had a number of sessions over the years. The girls were generally great, but they left me a little bit short. Why?

They've were excellent for the most part, giving me what I requested. But the sessions are pre-arranged. There was no spontaneity or originality. It was all very transactional, however much these girls wanted to treat you and to give you a good time.

I'm at least 90 kg these days and any girl I've encountered who's tried to lift me, no matter how small, has been able to lift me, even if it's the most basic lift a few inches off the ground.

As I've said in this forum many times before, it's mostly about attitude. If a girl thinks she can lift you, she probably can, assuming she's at least average-sized and you're not overly fat.

I've met with super-fit, cut, uber-fitness chicks who've said they couldn't lift me when I challenged them, even in a basic piggyback. "Oh, I can only squat 160. I might hurt my back!"

And I've had 105-110 lb. chicks who don't work out at all, who have no idea how much they can squat, who have accepted the challenge. They usually just say, "I might be able to lift you!"

And they've picked me up, usually in a bearhug or front lift.

Again, every girl who's accepted the challenge has been able to lift my 205, even if a few inches off the ground.

Anyway, here's a damn hot chick lifting me last night. You might not be able to tell in the pics, but her legs were super strong:

Who Said Thanks:
gsr3032000 (January 5th, 2022)