View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2013, 02:25   #19
hugo42
VIP

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
321 Total

Just wanted to say that I know this forum is primarily catered to f/m and f/f carries, but I still want to give my perspective on my m/f and f/f fetish.

I'm kind of embarrassed about it to an extent. My g/f knows about my fetish, and one of my good friends "kind of" knows I love lift and carry. She allows me to videotape her being carried, but I have to walk a fine line to keep from coming off as creepy. For instance, I've always fantasized about carrying a limp woman with her arms swaying on video. When I pick her up, I tell her to go limp, and that's as far as I can take it.

I had thousands of pics of f/f on my phone, and my friend accidentally looked through my phone and discovered my cache (oops!). Luckily, she didn't really say anything negative about it. I haven't told anyone else about my fetish. I remember at one point I calculated how much I had spent on videos related to lift and carry mainly from sleeperkid and velvets. I think I spent close to $200 at the time. I just couldn't get enough of watching f/f carrying especially when there were multiple carries or ots carries involving limp limbs.