The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   How much do you weigh? (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7896)

Newaza January 5th, 2021 17:59

5 10 and 75kg

Carolina21 January 9th, 2021 22:10

greybeezer January 10th, 2021 01:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carolina21 (Post 249266)

I thought you were 6'3 and a fit 195.

Carolina21 January 13th, 2021 04:24

yes, ridiculous an active member so valued is no longer here to provide for the forum, wouldnt you say? :no:

nickeleyegold January 13th, 2021 07:45

140lbs at 5 11.5 hoping someone can armpit lift me

greybeezer January 13th, 2021 10:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carolina21 (Post 249388)
yes, ridiculous an active member so valued is no longer here to provide for the forum, wouldnt you say? :no:

What was ridiculous was that active members response to the position of the admins, and his trying to sneak back in under a new name with no attempts at an apology to the valued members of this forum! We will not tolerate childish behavior or arguments in this forum, the admins have been around long enough to see what happens to a forum that allows that.

ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES!

snowstorm January 14th, 2021 11:29

65kg (143lbs) at 168cm (5'6)

Carolina21 January 17th, 2021 20:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by greybeezer (Post 249397)
What was ridiculous was that active members response to the position of the admins, and his trying to sneak back in under a new name with no attempts at an apology to the valued members of this forum! We will not tolerate childish behavior or arguments in this forum, the admins have been around long enough to see what happens to a forum that allows that.

ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES!

An apology?? For what? Disagreeing with a *gasp* board mod? How fragile are the egos around here?? Heaven forbid someone have a legitimate conversation regarding the operation of the forum. Thought it was a dumb rule, you explained the reason for it, I disagreed, but I dont make the decisions, so I moved on.....no big deal.

Seriously, take a step back and look at this situation from a non-biased perspective. And go re-read the thread and see if you think that deserves a ban. If you think so from a non-biased standpoint, then yeah, I need to leave here forever bc this is ridiculous.

greybeezer January 17th, 2021 20:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carolina21 (Post 249564)
An apology?? For what? Disagreeing with a *gasp* board mod? How fragile are the egos around here?? Heaven forbid someone have a legitimate conversation regarding the operation of the forum. Thought it was a dumb rule, you explained the reason for it, I disagreed, but I dont make the decisions, so I moved on.....no big deal.

Seriously, take a step back and look at this situation from a non-biased perspective. And go re-read the thread and see if you think that deserves a ban. If you think so from a non-biased standpoint, then yeah, I need to leave here forever bc this is ridiculous.

As a non-biased standpoint which mine is, your response was childish, unnecessary and as you continue to prove not going to end. I clearly stated the reason for the rule yet you continue to ram your opinions down our throats by calling our rules dumb. You ask me to take a non-biased standpoint yet you refuse to do the same, so if you think this is ridiculous then yes you need to leave as you lack the maturity level to be a member of this forum.

Carolina21 January 17th, 2021 20:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by greybeezer (Post 249565)
As a non-biased standpoint which mine is, your response was childish, unnecessary and as you continue to prove not going to end. I clearly stated the reason for the rule yet you continue to ram your opinions down our throats by calling our rules dumb. You ask me to take a non-biased standpoint yet you refuse to do the same, so if you think this is ridiculous then yes you need to leave as you lack the maturity level to be a member of this forum.

So, you two want everyone here to bow at your feet and be yes-men to everything you ever post. And if anyone ever disagrees, you ban them. I wasn't childish at all...I laughed off the nonsense. Childish is banning 10-year members cuz they dared question a forum rule. Hilarious that you guys are so wrapped up in your mod power to realize that. Seriously, if you think I'm wrong, start a poll and post the convo that got me banned. See if the board members think that deserved a ban. Or, stay in your vacuums of a zero self-awareness.